Dante St James
Partners & Credentials
Facebook Community Boost
As one of just 8 people accredited by Facebook to lead their Community Boost training programs in Australia & New Zealand, Dante is one of just 2 located above the Tropic of Capricorn. This has taken him from coast to coast in Australia delivering quality Facebook & Instagram training to small business and community groups.
Dante is an accredited delivery partner of Google’s digital literacy program in Australia, Digital Springboard. So far this program has been delivered to over 300 small businesses in Northern Australia by Dante and his work with the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
TREETI BUSINESS CONSULTING
As Head of Digital for Treeti Business Consulting, Dante has gained exposure to a broader range of small businesses and communities, including access to the Indonesian and Timor Leste markets; along with the knowledge and on-the-ground expertise that comes with each of these regions.
DARWIN SMALL BUSINESS NETWORK
Dante founded the Darwin Small Business Network in 2018, and has, since it’s founding, reached some 300+ local small businesses with free networking, learning and connection to services. As DSBN continues in to 2020, it is expected to gain exposure to more than 500 small businesses in the Darwin region.
Dante is invited each week to present a “Tech Talk” segment on 104.1 Territory FM in Darwin, Australia, where he commentates on new technology, cyber security, gadgets and tech insider views.
Dante currently holds the following certifications:
- Facebook AU/NZ: Accredited Community Trainer
- Facebook Blueprint: Certified Digital Marketing Associate
- Digital Springboard: Train The Trainer accredited in all modules for this program here
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM)
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM)
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (CIM)
- Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM)
- Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM)
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (CIM)
- Google Digital Garage (all modules)
- Facebook Blueprint (all modules)
- PLUS a further 73 individual system and methodology certifications since 1999
After studying in Psychology and Medicine in the early 90s, Dante found no passion for either aras, but did find himself thrust in to the emerging world of personal and consumer technology as the mass-adoption of the internet gained momentum and very quickly became a mainstay in our lives. It wasn’t until 2016 when Dante finally added a Bachelor and Master of Business Systems to his already long list of credentials when he graduated from UNSW after years of remote study from the various places he had lived around Australia.