Free Initial Consultation
for Broome Chamber of Commerce & Industry Members
Access to quality digital business advisory services, workshops and free webinars for Western Australian small businesses.
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program is funded by the Australian Government and delivered by Business Station in Western Australia. As part of this program, members of the BCCI are offered a free initial consultation with me on any of the following topics:
- Social media and digital marketing
- Websites and online selling
- Online security and data privacy
- Small business software
Choose a date and time for your appointment
Tell me a little about yourself and your business
You'll get a reminder 24 hours before your appointment
At the appointment time join me on Zoom for our chat
What you need to know
- The consultation will take place via Zoom video call
- This is an Australian Government program funded through AusIndustry
- This offer is only available to small businesses of 19 or fewer employees in Western Australia, Queensland the Northern Territory.
- The regular cost of ASBAS Digital Solutions 1:1 consultations are usually $60 +GST
- Your free consultation must be used by the end of the program on July 30, 2021.
- Your total access to this program is up to 24 hours of contact time including your free consultation, any paid consultations, attendance at any ASBAS workshops or webinars.